Friday, May 21, 2004

Blog names -for the record...

I had a difficult time trying to find a name for this blog site. I actually mulled it over a couple days and asked a friend for input. Some of them were actually taken, or declared as dumb after a bit of thought. Some 'highlights'included - HolyCheese, SuperBlessed, FreshCheese, CheeseAlive, toastedcorn, BibleBoy, RagingMonk, onelife, soulreflections, godismoving, secretagentlonwong, expagan, chasingjesus, soulmovement, uprising & freshbread. Pretty silly eh?

3 comments:

ebrian said...

you could have done "ilovelon". I'll never forget seeing that on the mirror after every shower.

Lon said...

hahaa... i forgot about those days...

Anonymous said...

The names started blurring together and I say "HolyBibleCheese"...........

Oh my! Too funny!!