Thursday, March 09, 2006

stretched for time...

I haven't slept much this weekend, and have been sitting at a computer around 18 hours a day the last while working on multiple papers and projects.


I think I might be handing in my first ever late paper this week, simply because it's of so little interest to me right now (it's on a Greek exegesis of a passage in Galatians). The one project that I'm really enjoying, yet consuming all my time and completely draining me, is the developing of a 'small group leadership manual' for one of my classes. I rarely say this, but I can't wait till this week is done and over with.


As for now, I'll leave you with this lyric from Kanye West's Jesus Walks that I just love.



I ain't here to argue about his facial features

Or here to convert atheists into believers

I'm just trying to say the way school need teachers

The way Kathie Lee needed Regis,

that's the way I need Jesus



Blessings.

No comments: