Tuesday, November 07, 2006

What's catching my eye...

I'm still in shock that this girl I met six years ago, is pregnant with my first child.

This is us at Urbana 2000. It's on again this year in St. Louis!











I'm linked as a "Maker of Fire" on the Fight4humanity.com site, way cool. Join Erwin and Alex McManus at Humana 2.0

Humana 2.0

The Canadian National Church Planting Congress 2007 details are up. I'll definitely be there, book your calendars! (Let me know if you're interested in a 50% discount)

Canadian National church planting congress 2007

I'm not a gamer, and I have absolutely no time for this, but I can't say I haven't had my eye on the new Nintendo Wii.

Nintendo Wii

On that note, you can play your favorite classic nintendo games in your browser here.

Some free videos from the Innovative Church Conference are available

I finally joined facebook. Seems like an interesting network...

And my vox of the week is Dave, a fellow seminary student at Fuller blogging about his experiences there.

Latest entries and comments for this post at One Life.

1 comment:

Will said...

So, what's your daughter's name again? Optima Prime?