Thursday, November 09, 2006

Busy and Beautiful...

Life's been busy and beautiful. I've been trying to stay at least 3-4 weeks ahead of school in anticipation of our baby, and I think I'm actually on track.

Our doctor charges $10 to print out an ultrasound picture, so Yvonne and I decided to just bring our camera in and take our own pictures! Here's our first baby's first video! It's not the greatest footage, I'll do better at our next visit in another week.

If you haven't seen it already, Steve McCoy's got an excellent post linking a smack of Tim Keller resource post. Keller's probably one of the most level-headed biblical and missional church planting catalysts out there. Over the years I've tucked away my own set of resources from movements that I've been following. So in the spirit of sharing and inspired by Steve, I'm going to consolidate and post up some resources on the Mosaic Movement, Acts29, and maybe some Rob Bell stuff...

Here's a pic of a flower by the side of the road we saw in Maui

Flower by the street
Latest comments and entries at One Life.

No comments: