Monday, November 27, 2006

Lon-gerie...

I've been anti-brand name for most of my life, especially when it comes to clothing. I've always felt that brands were just another way of outsourcing our creativity.

We spend those extra dollars in exchange for some sense of assurance, that at least someone out there says it's okay, normal, legit, fits-in, acceptable, etc.

I've begun my own clothing line. It's called "LON-GERIE", get it? The tag line is:

"FASHION THAT BRINGS OUT BEAUTY IN OTHERS"

Here's two from the 'portfolio'.

Broken pieces creating beauty
Your life is Brilliant...

I'm not sure how long my iron-on will last. Here's two interesting companies that beat me to it and can help create clothing with a personal touch.

Mondonation
Zazzle

May every one of us find ways to creatively contribute rather than conform.

For the latest entries and comments see my primary blog on voxtropolis at One Life...


No comments: