Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I'm not sure why this image stirs me...




Whatever you think of Joyce Meyer (one of our top 50's in my previous post), she helped rally 40,000 people across India to pray and reflect on Christ.


I'm a minority myself, attending an ethnic church, yet something wierd inside of me still thinks 'wow, they worship our Lord too'...


I absolutely believe the Scriptures when it talks about every tongue, and tribe, and nation, worshiping God... I just don't think i've come even close to experiencing the full richness and beauty of it all. I wonder when that day will come...

1 comment:

Alex said...

In my forrays across different part of the world, I've been moved by experiencing Christianity outside North America. As one friend who's recently come back to Christ said to me, "This is the truth - the story is universal. It is the story of the world."