Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Great things ahead...

Just got back from the annual trip to Ottawa, and what looks like quite the blogging hiatus.

Thanks to those who've continued checking in.

Before I started working and before I got married, 2006 had been marked in my mind as the year I retire from the workforce, return to school full-time, and we have ourselves a child.

Some think I'm jumping into a life of debt. I think it's just going to be another step in this beatiful adventure through life with my wife.

I finished Anne Rice's 'Christ our Lord' novel (actually i borrowed the audiobook from the library). It was risky and brilliant. I've never experienced a more vivid and rich picture of the Jewish culture during Jesus' day. Though slow at times, parts of it just left me in awe of God who walked the earth. You can find a more full review here or on amazon.

I'll be at Tyndale the rest of the week taking 'building a church through small groups'.

Have a great 2006. It's up to you.

2 comments:

Lon said...

Hey Albert.. cool.. would love to hear what you guys are doing. and yes, we still need to meet up sometime!

Children.. that's the plan soon.. but we'll see what God has to say about that!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to my review of "Christ The Lord". I'd love to be added to your blogroll if you are interested. Great list there.

Peace,
Jamie