Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Rampant reading...

With the time off and in an attempt to get ahead of school before the baby comes, i've devoured several books the past few weeks.


Working the Angles - Eugene Peterson

Confessions of a Reformission Rev. - Mark Driscoll

Getting to Yes - Roger Fisher

The Story we find ourselves in - Brian McLaren

From Paradise to the Promised Land - T. Desmond Alexander

Being Leaders - Aubrey Malphurs

Biblical Preaching
by Haddon Robinson

Preaching to a postmodern world by Graham Macpherson Johnston


Anyone else read these before? I often feel quite affirmed in my own thoughts after reading books, but wrapping up this latest set, I feel like I know less than when I started and more challenged than ever.

See http://onelife.voxtropolis.com for the latest entries


No comments: