Saturday, September 16, 2006

For the geeks...

If you've been using skype for free long distance this year, check out Hullo. It's much like the Avaya, which I use to use at work. You type the number via the client, it calls you locally, then calls your other party locally, and the conferences you together, phone to phone, for free!


For those of you who followed me into the land of zooomr, a bulk uploading tool just got released for it. Check out juploadr here.


Calgoo lets you take your google calendar offline.


For those of you who are wondering how to keep site stats on voxtropolis. You can paste html code from different stat providers into the 'text' sidebar widget when you hit 'look and feel'. I just started using statcounter.


And to top it all of, it looks like Jesus is back and living in Miami.


*Update. I just made my first 'portal' on Zooomr. It's a neat little new feature that allows you in a sense to place a picture within a picture. Click below to see one of me getting slapped and a portal into the split second reaction afterwards.


108_0832

See the latest entries at http://onelife.voxtropolis.com


No comments: