Saturday, September 09, 2006

More videos of me...

IMG_2025

Here's two more short lightsaber videos.


One is a practice duel, which is pretty funny right at the end if you know chinese.


The second is another lame one of Yvz defending herself against my saber as she lays on the couch.


Finally here's a large video you can download if you wish that I just stumbled on. Some university kids ambushed and nerfed me at our church's Summer Sojourn gathering. (My portion's around the middle of the clip).


Update: two of the videos that include Yvz have been made private (she's a bit embarassed... yet i'm so proud of her!). I can add you to my youtube friends list if you want to check'em out!

See http://onelife.voxtropolis.com for the latest entries.


1 comment:

ebrian said...

Wow, those guns have really evolved in the last 6 years.. one guy had a red laser thing on his. That's really cool.

Hard to believe they spent so much time improving the nerf-gun technology..