Sunday, January 21, 2007

2007 goals...

2007 sparkle

Some goals for 2007

Family - spend lots of quality time with my two ladies. Become more and more a healthy and spiritual household of influence to our communities.

People - Consistently invest my time and resources into people - extended family, friends, maybe even some Christians

Ministry - I’ll be giving my time and energy for about a year to an yet-to-be-decided internship beginning this summer. If anyone has any good leads, recommendations, connections in the area that would fit a dude like me, please let me know.

Work - I’ve still got bills to pay. Hopefully the internship can be a payed one, but if not, I’ll definitely need to look into some new options. Starbucks is high on my list right now.

Network - I’ve had the aching sense the past year that I desperately need to connect with more people. I’m absolutely certain the dreams and visions I have on my heart are impossible on my own. I hope this year I can connect with more planters, pioneers, peers, heroes, mentors, and emerging leaders.

Club - as in join and be active in some type of non-ministry related club or group this year

Discover my voice by using it - There have been a few books on my mind that I’ve been wanting to write. I wasn’t planning on attempting to publish anything till my forties, but I feel the need to maybe get the process started sooner. I hope to be publishing more via the blog and speaking more as a baby-step towards this for the year.

If anyone has recommendations or suggestions with helping me along any of these goals, feel free to chime in!

No comments: