Monday, March 05, 2007

Thank you...

IMG_3942-1

Thank you for hearing his thoughts, commenting, interacting, and sharing your own life through this little space on the web!

After averaging a couple thousand unique visitors a month, my mommy and daddy (who both aren’t working) have made a whopping $12 the past two months through google adsense!

Feel free to spread the word by linking to this site, blogrolling, and subscribing to it!

My silly dad thinks he can help change the world! I still won’t be able to talk for a good while, so please keep tuning to either press his madness forward or smack some sense into him (even you lurkers out there!)

Muah! Life Rocks! I can’t wait to be up and running with my mommy and daddy!

Latest comments and entries at my primary blog on One Life.



1 comment:

Will said...

You are the most adorable baby girl in the world...in Canada. I haven't seen every baby girl in the world, so I can't really make that distinction. Your dad's lucky that you look more like your mom than your dad! :D