Thursday, December 28, 2006

We're doing better...

It's hard to express all the concern, love, and support we've received over the last while.

We had another little scare with Yvz's health as she was going through some excessive bleeding, but things have quickly returned to 'normal'.

Stellar's very much a regular baby again, crying, feeding, and sleeping.

I've since found my keys a week later and finished my final exam for the semester. Best of all, tomorrow night, Yvz and I will be sneaking out for a bit to resume some form of a date-night. Thank God for in-laws.

It really does take a village to raise a child.

While Yvz was at the walk-in clinic on the weekend, I was roaming the mall with Stellar trying to avoid all the other sick people. Every parent with a child that I passed by I kept thinking in my head 'What an absolute miracle it is for your child to make it this far'.

I hope to remember this every single step of the way.


IMG_3076-1

For the latest comments and entries see One Life.


No comments: