Sunday, April 29, 2007

Life Update...

stellar - card - final
Yvz
recently wrote me a stunning letter that has been fueling my heart through these draining days.

Stellar continues to be on of the most exhausting and exciting aspects of my life.

My community consists of some extraordinarily unique and interesting people. I’m amazed at how God has crafted each of them. Both of us being job-free the last while, we’ve been spending a lot of time (re)connecting with people and it’s just been fantastic.

The series I’m leading on creativity and spirituality kicked off yesterday. I takes quite a bit of work to be creative sometimes.

Today much of my life will revolve around a major paper on sex for my crisis counseling course that’s due tomorrow. I originally wanted to do it on ‘the crisis of apathy’, but I guess it’s not seen as a real crisis in our culture, yet.

I’ll need to go from 0 to 20 pages and find time for Heroes tonight.

Sometimes I question how busy my life is, but it’s hard to complain when I love so much of what I do.

For the latest comments and entries see One Life.


No comments: