Monday, June 12, 2006

Toastmasters...

Is anyone else part of this cult?


I just joined recently. I've been wanting to go for years, but the constant clapping and procedures always scared me off. I finally mustered the courage to become a part of this odd little community that we have on site at work, and delivered my first speech there yesterday.


I actually wish now I had joined this years ago. People tell me i'm a natural (i think raw and unrefined is more like it), but the practice really does help.


Here's the toastmaster's interational link - it's a fairly huge global organzation.


While i'm at it, here's a few other hot links.


Audio's from the consumption of faith and faith in consumption conference


Google Video of a crazy face plant


Audio's from the latest Acts29 church planting regional sessions


Dynamic Church planting international


Allelon - Center for missional leadership


givemeaning.com dedicated to fundraising and philanthropy


Article comparing Rob Bell as the next Billy Graham


Article on how 'God' is the new drug of choice for rebellious youth


yelō awakening the human spirit


lulu.com enabling you to self-publish


From the reform and resurge conference - audio message on how jacked up punks will change the world.

http://onelife.voxtropolis.com for the latest entries / comments.

No comments: