Thursday, May 18, 2006

My wife...

getting ready for the journey


She has the most incredible smile.
She makes me melt inside.
She fills her prayers with my name.
She's a creative force, reflecting beauty she can't explain.

She's tasted life she can't get enough of.
She's experienced things she can't help but share.
She's unable to separate what she does and what she believes.
She presses in to bring out the person I was created to be.

She can squeal and squirm at the slightest of discomfort.
She can do battle with darkness and not even flinch.
She can be fragile and broken and easily hurt.
She can make beauty from ashes and life from dirt.

She loves to run, run away, run free, run back to me.
She loves to laugh, at herself, at me, at the simplest things.
She makes me smile and laugh like no one else does.
She warms my soul and makes me more than whole.

She's secretly shy, summoning strength each day to give herself others.
She defends me and celebrates me when I'm not looking.
She takes on my struggles as if they were her own.
She takes on my passions as if they were her own.

and what I can't get over, is that, she gives herself to me, as if she were always mine.

Update: I think there's a chance she might even start occasionally blogging, check out her crazy pic and vox here.

No comments: