Friday, March 18, 2005

Chasing lights in the dark



It's been an incredible journey the last while, I haven't had time to post. Which is great in a way, since for the most part we really should be more busy living than busy writing about living. Some amazing interactions the last week with different people, spoke at a workshop for Teen’s Conference, completed some long overdue goals, wrapping up an online class with Erwin and Alex McManus this week, and knee deep in papers again.

Some solid updates coming soon. I think God likes working in the dark...

3 comments:

Will said...

hey, I trust that you did some amazing things for the youths at TC this past week. I look forward to hearing stories you have to share.

kim said...

Hey,

I love your Blog, it's really awesome!

Kim

Ben said...

The audio clip you have playing on this blog is awesome. This is a great blog and it is easy to see that God is working in your life and through you as well. Even just visiting this blog has been an encouragement to me. Thank you. I pray that God continues to use you in this way.

God Bless