Monday, July 31, 2006

Free Zooomr pro account...

VOXers - I posted a while back about Zooomr, a photos hosting site like flickr but considerably slickr... v2 of it just relaunched and right now bloggers can get a free pro account offering 2.5 GB of uploads per month!


Instructions are here. It just involves posting a single picture on your site like I just did below. See my zooomr site here. I'll be flooding it with many more pictures as they release their bulk uploading tool soon.


f571d557.jpg.orig

This is me in San Diego during one of many business trips. I'm going to miss all expenses paid business trips!

more at http://onelife.voxtropolis.com

1 comment:

ebrian said...

Can you explain what the point of all these photo sites are? Like why are there so many of them.. I mean it's just image hosting right? Is there anything "extra" they bring to the table?